Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Financial Earthquake

I was in my office at work today and it began to shake. The entire foundation of the building moved a foot or so to the left and everyone in the building ran out into the parking lot. I live on the east coast and am not used to this feeling, but it reaffirmed to me how I feel about life. At any point in your life and earthquake can shake up your world. Planning is everything. I realized the only plan we had was to run out of the building. Applying this theory to stock picks and retirement planning may seem silly, but when havoc hits the stock market or is dropping one must do more to plan and simply just not run out of the building or sell due to panic. Hold onto those stocks which you know are a security blanket to recessions, downturns or even catastrophic situations. Here are a few stocks which fit into this category:

MCD, JNJ, KO, PG, UL, WM

Today is a great day to get all aspects of your life in order. Financial. Spiritually. Family life. Life is too short and full of risk. Plan ahead and be thankful for each day that is given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!