Saturday, October 29, 2011

Manilla - Free Online Account and Bill Organizer

I am sold, even though I did not have to pay for this service. It is completely free! What am I talking about? Manilla, which is a free online account and bill organizer website. I love the service because I no longer have to log into 50+ bank, credit card, investment, tv/internet, utility, subscription and school loan online accounts. With one simple log on I can have a high level view of how much I owe, how much I've saved, and how much I have left to pay on various accounts. You can even view or pay each bill within Manilla. In my opinion, bills load faster and are easier to access in Manilla. The iPhone App is simple to use and has not let me down. In fact, Manilla sent me an e-mail alert the other day telling me that I had one day left to pay my electricity bill!

Per Manilla, "Get your bills, statements and balances instantly organized in one secure place online. Finally, one easy way to manage all of your accounts, subscriptions and loyalty programs. Easy access to all of your accounts with a single log in to our secure site. Automatic reminders help you avoid late fees. Manage your life in less time. Dramatically reduce the time and hassle of staying on top of your accounts and bills."  This is all true!

Click here to begin and watch the video below to learn more about this great service. Mint.com is just as great, but I've taken a liking to Manilla. It is only in the Beta version so imagine how excellent the service will be when they are fully live. Have a great remainder of the weekend!

Note: I am never paid to advertise these types of services or stocks for that matter. That just wouldn't be right! I just like to share what I learn with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!