Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stock Picks for the week of 11/21/11 to 11/25/11


Listed below are the newest dividend paying stock selections for the Common Man's portfolio for the week of November 21st, 2011 to November 25th, 2011. Any one of these stocks will inject your Roth IRA stock portfolio with solid dividends, or what I like to call it free cash! I am bullish long term on each of these companies and I believe in their financials. I'll check back in next Friday to determine how well or poor my picks performed. Have a great remainder of the weekend. Continue to invest as much as you can each week to ensure that you have a solid dividend income stream of wealth! Once again, I am only a fan of these stocks and am not pumping them for my own personal gain. I just enjoy sharing which stocks I believe are dividend aristocrats and should be seriously considered when investing your hard earned dollars. Feel free to check out the videos below, which include ADP, HOT and DGX.

Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:HE) $25.64
Pepco Holdings, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:POM) $19.43
UIL Holdings Corporation  (Public, NYSE:UIL) $33.71
Harley-Davidson, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:HOG) $36.34
The Dow Chemical Company  (Public, NYSE:DOW) $25.95
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated  (Public, NYSE:DGX) $55.14
Prudential Financial, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:PRU)  $48.53
The Home Depot, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:HD) $37.88
Automatic Data Processing  (Public, NASDAQ:ADP) $49.89
Snap-on Incorporated  (Public, NYSE:SNA) $52.15
Prospect Capital Corporation  (Public, NASDAQ:PSEC) $9.36
RadioShack Corporation  (Public, NYSE:RSH) $12.06
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc  (Public, NYSE:HOT) $49.08
NV Energy, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:NVE) $15.01

Note: Stock prices as of 11/19/11

1 comment:

  1. Excellent and informative tips.I like your post and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!