Saturday, August 4, 2012

Inside The New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor

Have you ever visited the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)? If so, lucky you! It is the place to be if you are a stock enthusiast. If you have never visited the NYSE, feel free to click play below. These are some of my favorite NYSE tour videos from YouTube. I hope you have a fun time checking out the best place on Earth, in my humble opinion.



Inside the New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor

Life Inside The New York Stock Exchange

New York Stock Exchange Tour


Evolution of the NYSE Trading Floor

A Tour from the NYSE



1 comment:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!