Friday, January 6, 2012

Stock Picks for the week of 1/9/12 to 1/13/12


I hope the new year has been profitable for you so far! Welcome back to Dividend Stock Investing for the Common Man. Listed below are the newest dividend paying stock selections for the Common Man's portfolio for the week of January 9th, 2012 to January 13th, 2012. Any one of these stocks will safeguard your Roth IRA stock portfolio with solid dividends, or what I like to call it free cash! I am bullish long term on each of these companies and I believe in their financials. I'll check back in next Friday to determine how well or poor these picks performed.

Continue to invest as much as you can each week to ensure that you have a solid dividend income stream of wealth! I must remind you that I am only a fan of these stocks and am not pumping them for my own personal gain. I just enjoy sharing which stocks I believe are dividend aristocrats and should be seriously considered when investing your hard earned dollars. Feel free to check out the videos below, which include BP, CSC and MRK. Have a great weekend!


BP plc (ADR)  (Public, NYSE:BP)
TOTAL S.A. (ADR)  (Public, NYSE:TOT)
Intel Corporation  (Public, NASDAQ:INTC)
Merck & Co., Inc.  (Public, NYSE:MRK)
Starbucks Corporation  (Public, NASDAQ:SBUX)
ConAgra Foods, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:CAG)
Royal Bank of Canada (USA)  (Public, NYSE:RY)
Waste Management, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:WM)
Bristol Myers Squibb Co.  (Public, NYSE:BMY)
Realty Income Corp  (Public, NYSE:O)
Enerplus Corp (USA)  (Public, NYSE:ERF)
Universal Corporation  (Public, NYSE:UVV)
Computer Sciences Corporation  (Public, NYSE:CSC)
Unilever plc (ADR)  (Public, NYSE:UL)
General Mills, Inc.  (Public, NYSE:GIS)
Sanofi SA (ADR)  (Public, NYSE:SNY)
JPMorgan Chase & Co.  (Public, NYSE:JPM)
BB&T Corporation  (Public, NYSE:BBT)


Note: Stock prices as of 1/6/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!