Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Power of Compound Interest

In the words of the Notorious B.I.G., "If you don't know, now you know!" 

If you are in your teens and reading this post it just may change your life forever! Be prepared for this one simple video below to educate you on the power of compound interest! 


Learning how to multiply your money is what we all should strive for. If you invest in dividend paying stocks each and every week someday you will be living in the lap of luxury and watch your money make money. 

It's time to get serious about your finances. Allow your dividend payments to provide a steady, reliable stream of cash into your Roth IRA stock portfolio.

There is no need to gloat to others once you become wealthy. Just be proud of your wise dividend stock investments, which should include dividend aristocrats PBI, T, HCP, LEG, CINF, ED, KMB, SYY, JNJ, CLX, ABT, EMR, BMS, PG, PEP, AFL, GPC, just to name a few!

Enjoy the Notorious B.I.G.'s flow below. Just as he felt in 1994, with solid dividend investments you too someday can sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Baby, baby!


"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis 
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this 
50 inch screen, money green leather sofa 
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur 
Phone bill about two G's flat 
No need to worry, my accountant handles that 
And my whole crew is loungin' 
Celebratin' every day, no more public housin' 
Thinkin' back on my one-room shack 
Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back 
And she loves to show me off, of course 
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source 
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us 
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us 
Birthdays was the worst days 
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay 
Damn right I like the life I live 
'Cause I went from negative to positive 
And it's all good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets

Subscribe for FREE!